Partner / Lawyer / Notary
Employment law, Commercial and corporate law, Real estate law and law of succession Notary
Lawyer and notary Christian Beye advises medium-sized companies, family businesses, international groups and their organs in commercial and corporate law. The spectrum of his clients ranges from start-ups to listed companies, who have relied on his expertise for many years and appreciate one-stop advice, litigation and long-term support.
Christian Beye advises companies from, among others, Germany, Great Britain, Canada, the USA, Belgium, France, China, India and the Netherlands on the German legal situation and assists them in establishing German subsidiaries, enforcing claims in Germany, drafting shareholders’ resolutions, supply and financing agreements or acquiring shares in German companies. He also advises board members and companies on the negotiation and conclusion of service contracts of managing directors and board members. Christian Beye represents his clients before courts and arbitration tribunals.
In addition, he deals with German inheritance law with foreign implications, in particular foreign heirs of assets located in Germany. Notarizations, correspondence and draft contracts are offered in German or English.
The Handelsblatt lists Christian Beye also in 2022 among the best lawyers in Germany in labor law.
- Notary since 2013
- Specialist attorney for labor law since 2002
- Lawyer and notary, partner at ebl factum rechtsanwälte I notare, Frankfurt (since 2018)
- Notary (2013)
- Lawyer and later partner in various commercial law firms in Frankfurt, (1999-2017)
- Specialist attorney for labor law (2002)
- Admission to the bar (1999)
- Study of law, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main
- Born in Frankfurt am Main